[Healeys] BN7 Distributor Cap Availability?

Scott Willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:10:18 MDT 2013

OK We will try RICH TEXT this time.

Scott Willis
60 BN7 Austin Healey Club USA/Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
66 E-Type FHC S1

http://bgeuroclassics.webs.com/
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY
100% CONTACT: swillis at columbia.com

> From: ahpowered at hotmail.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: BN7 Distributor Cap Availability?
> Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 17:05:55 -0500
>
> I need to order a felt oil filter to change the oil in my MGA so I was
thinking about buying a back up distributor cap for my BN7 on the same order.
I just looked on Moss' site and it says NA. Are they available? Last time I
bought one it was $40. I was hoping they had dropped in price by now. Perhaps
not.

> My carbon brush inside my current cap is very short and the spring pops out
sometimes and the car will die. I forgot why it was this way. It is not that
old. I don't think I can find a new brush anywhere but if anyone knows where I
can pick one of those up too that would be greatly appreciated. You can email
me off this list if you prefer.