[Healeys] On the road again!

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Thu Aug 8 00:04:54 MDT 2013

John,

You are mistaken! The overdrive combined with the Lempert 3.54 gears will
greatly increase your driving pleasure on the highway. I think the 4.10s were
specified for road conditions 60 years ago. For cruising on modern roads the
3.54s are much nicer and I use the overdrive nearly all the time.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554