[Healeys] Maximum 2.6 Bore

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 04:32:47 MDT 2013

Yes, I think as long as you aren't racing these cars, and the bore out is
carefully mic'd and wall thickness checked, you can bore out to 2.9L
without too much problem.  I wonder if you can simply resleave to 2.9L?

Oddly enough I have my A90 with one cylinder bored to 20 over, and the
others all at STD.  runs beautifully smooth, albeit it only produces 85HP
so I'm not worried about it.

Alan