[Healeys] What's the rub? tire rub Healey

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 29 13:17:09 MDT 2013

Howard:

Maybe it's the wheels - offset too much to the outside.  I'm running Vred
185 70 15's on both Healeys - BT7 tricarb, and late BJ8.  I'm using Dayton
457F wheels 72 spoke 5 Inch on both cars that are correct for the Healey
wheel upgrade.  No problem on either car.

Alan Hendrix at Hendrix Wire Wheel will likely be able to advise you.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb