[Healeys] A-H100 Sighting (sort of)

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Apr 27 15:02:11 MDT 2013

Bob,

That is a real 100 on display at the Simeone Museum in Philadelphia,
along with the Cobra Daytona that is mentioned in the article.  It is
the "Bonneville" display.
Attached is the picture that I took at Encounter in 2010.  Sorry the
rest of you can't see it, but my picture is at almost the same angle.

I have also attached a picture of the Bonneville history of that Cobra
Daytona.

Charlie