[Healeys] Driving Lights

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Apr 22 15:05:46 MDT 2013

I presume you mean spot lights and/or fog lights.
There are plenty of those on ebay, new, NOS, used and totally rotten, so
you have to watch your step.
Period spot or fog lights are available from: Lucas, Hella, Bosch,
Cibie, Wipac, Miller, Carello etc. etc.

E.g.:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lucas-rectangular-spot-light-fog-light-LR8-Square-8-unused-1980s-NOS-x2-/360636575011?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53f79d6d23

Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl