[Healeys] fluid reservoir cap

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 18:43:05 MDT 2013

I took a (std) reservoir cap, drilled a hole of appropriate size, inserted a shraeder valve with a threaded lock ring on
the backside and screwed-down the lock ring.  Something like this: *http://tinyurl.com/cbbdff2*

Set your regulator at about 10psi and connect with one of these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/tire-chuck-with-lock-on-lever-68267.html

Works a treat (no brazing, etc. required).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net