[Healeys] BMC Plate

RCT2BNC at aol.com RCT2BNC at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 14:15:21 MDT 2013

Most likely this was a plate added by the State of California. I had a
similar plate on my 1965 E-type with J 65. These letters & numbers were  added
to the VIN number to make a longer number somewhere in the 70s. When
registering the Jaguar in Arizona, they were able to remove these add-ons and
list only the factory VIN number.

Ben Cohen
Tucson
Healeys, Lotuses and Jag

In a message dated 4/17/2013 1:05:21 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,