[Healeys] Antivirus

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 16:51:02 MDT 2013

I use AVG free 2013. Just avoid their attempts to get you to download the
fee based program. Their free program is great.
as far as constantly needing updating.....
that;s a good thing, if you keep updating. Right now there are some serious
bots out there that will take over your computer and use it for nefarious
activities.
If you have a Windows computer, go to updates and search for all updates,
then install them.
There is some nasty stuff going on right now.
So everyone update your systems. Even Macs and LINUX can be infected.
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR