[Healeys] BMC Shared Parts

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:27:41 MDT 2013

 Bob -

The metropolitan used the entire Sprite/Midget drivetrain.  Even the BJ8
glovebox lock is shared with the Metopolitan!

Alan

Back when you could, I bought a Bug Eye. It had the usual combination
headlight/ignition switch with the key number stamped on the switch. One
day I was siting in a friends Metropolitan waiting for him to join me.
Metropolitans used the same headlight/ignition switch. When I looked at the
switch there was a familiar number. It was the same as on my Sprite, and
sure enough my Spite key would start his Metropolitan.

Jack