[Healeys] The Power of Healey

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:35:34 MDT 2013

Bob,

I hope that you and Mike know that when you take your drive, we're all
there riding vicariously along with you.

I lost my dad to cancer. It sucks.

Every day I wish he were here to ride along with me (and to tell me
everything I'm doing wrong).

Godspeed and good healing to Mike.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams