[Healeys] Windshield

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 17:23:19 MDT 2013

10-32 or 2BA?

Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

-----Original Message-----
From: rrengineer.mike
To: healeys
Sent: 2013-04-14 22:25:37 +0000
Subject: [Healeys] Windshield

Die to the generosity of members of this list I have replacement parts to piece together a windshield assembly to replace the one stolen by my previous body and fender guy. B It was along with other parts, but I have replaced almost everything and would just rather put thr incident behind me. B I have a question and a part request. B I know the screws that hold the side chrome frame pieces to the windshield stanchions are 10-32, but what head on this screw? B Second question, does anyone have a unuseable stanchion? I need the screw in peg at the bottom. B Won't be able to hold up the windshield in either position without it.
Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Sb" III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net