[Healeys] Is the Healey List Active

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 03:37:50 MDT 2013

That's pretty much it for me John!
Today we drove the Healey up to the Central Coast today for lunch at Jeff and
Margaret's beautiful home with a group of other wonderful Healey friends. Met
Bob and Carol Westcott, from Seattle, who have been touring around the
countryside for the past week or so, with Col and Kerry Rule.
Wonderful drive in the Healey, exceptional company, and an awesome lunch!
Perfect day.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 14/04/2013, at 5:46 PM, john spaur <jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Not many posts. All I can figure out is the healeys must be fully restored,
working perfectly and they are out driving in this beautiful spring weather.