[Healeys] 100 Hood side reinforcement

T+ B Willig willig at wtnet.de
Sat Apr 13 13:53:25 MDT 2013

Hello,

a few years ago I found, somewhere in the abyss of the internet, a
description and photos of triangular aluminum sheets that originally  were
fitted to the front of the side "flaps" of the original 100 hood. I am
talking about the flaps that are sewn to the hood left and right were the
sidescreens rest against. If I recall correctly these aluminium triangles
were slid into the front of the side flaps that were cut open.  Is there
anybody out there who understands what I am talking about and who can guide
me to the source of this information?  I need the dimensions of these
triangles and how they were fastened into the flaps.

Thomas Willig