[Healeys] 100-6/3000 overrive dash switch - Lucas?

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Apr 12 23:06:51 MDT 2013

I was on the road headed to the Glenwood Springs Rallye in 2002 and my
overdrive was cutting out. For some reason I thought it might be the switch. I
wandered into the Ace Hardware store in Alamosa, Colorado and found a switch
just like my OEM switch. It is identical in every way and can't be
distinguished from the one it replaced. As I recall I paid $3.50 for it. it
didn't fix the problem...

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554