[Healeys] 100-6/3000 overrive dash switch - Lucas?

fiat500f at aol.com fiat500f at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 23:43:14 MDT 2013

VERY cool!  So, if the earliest switch, the Arrow switch, is in a Lucas box
with 31452 on it, are you saying that the later switches are also 31452, but
again just not Lucas switches in the box, or are the later switches totally
not Lucas in manufacture or box?
It's odd, for the overdrives, Lucas makes the wiring, the throttle switch, the
isolation switch, and the solenoid, but NOT the switch to turn it all on?
Odd.

Thanks for the photos - they made it all very clear!
 - Paul B.