[Healeys] List too quiet?

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:32:55 MDT 2013

Well let me tell a story from working on my BN7 this weekend:
my son and I were putting tonneau fittings on the dash and to set the screws
and tenex fitting correctly, had to remove the windshield. Not a big deal.
We have always had a lump under the dash on the passenger side since I bought
the car 8 or so years ago . So out of curiosity he used the opportunity
to resolve what was causing the lump.
Quite a discovery: a Craftsman closed end box wrench left under the dash cover
by the PO !
Who da thunk it. Dash lies flat now and I have a virtually new, old 3/8 and
7/16 box wrench for the tool box.
Regards,
Richard Of KY
BN7 #440