[Healeys] No Healey, but very cool, your first car

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 09:56:39 MDT 2013

No A-H content, but a friend just sent me this and I found the brochure for
 my first car, a 1936 Chevrolet and thought I would send this along to the
list.  If your first car was American, there's a pretty good chance the
brochure for  that car when new is available here. Enjoy!

This is a website featuring the original factory brochures for nearly every
 American car you have ever owned.

Pick the manufacturer, the year and the  model.

_www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html_ (http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html)

Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598