[Healeys] Trying to help someone validate his car.

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:07:28 MDT 2012

Was there a batch and body number plate attached to the car.

A "vin tag was in a box of misc parts" could be a vin plate from any BT7.

Randy

On Sep 28, 2012, at 10:33 AM, m.brouillette at comcast.net wrote:

> Gents,
>
>     I got a note sent to me from someone overseas that is concerned about
the roots of his car.  He bought a BT7 from California and had it shipped to
him. When he started to go through it, the vin tag was in a box of misc parts
and when he ordered his heritage certificate on that vin, it came back as a
different original color that doesn't match what he has in front of him.  I
know Heritage Certificates can be wrong once in awhile, but he's concerned
about the background of his car and wants to make sure it was never stolen.

>  I want to give him a list of where to look for the serial numbers, but can
only remember the one on the shock tower.  Does anyone have a list of where
all the serial numbers can be located, and if I got a serial number from him,
where could I look that car up?