[Healeys] Fw: [mg-tabc] Re:Al Moss - R.I.P.

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 15:50:26 MDT 2012

Forwarded

Al Moss - R.I.P.
Al Moss, founder of Moss Motors, passed away last night (9/25). He was the
founder of
Moss Motors back in the early 50's.   I am sure that some of our members have
met Al in years
past as he has remained active in the vintage car world. He sold Moss Motors
many years ago
and retired to Sedona AZ.He was still very active until just a few months ago
having recently
completed a rebuild of an Austin 7. Al was a very neat guy with many jokes and
good stories
to share. We will miss him.
Bob