[Healeys] Tires

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 17:53:32 MDT 2012

Many years ago (in fact, many many years ago), when I lived in Los Angeles,
there was a shop that did wire wheels.  Don't remember the name (not unusual
at my age), but I had a wheel repaired, and at that time it was supposed to
be one of the best in the country.  Not in the best part of town, even then,
but I remember that he had a set of five wires in the corner that someone
had sent from Tennessee to be rebuilt.  Anyone know what I am talking about?
Is it still there?

Mike