[Healeys] Rear view mirror

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 23 13:47:05 MDT 2012

Leonard:  I made my mirror riser out of wood.

In the link to Dropbox you will find pictures of my mirror riser plus a
picture of my gear shift knob (not in the order I wanted).  I also show a
picture of my switch bezel which shows "AUX" rather than "NORMAL + O/DRIVE"
over the left switch.  My Healey did not have an overdrive when I bought it.
As a result, I was influenced to place my overdrive switch elsewhere and
chose to put it in the gearshift knob as done on the Rally cars.  I went
through several different shift knobs with switches, purchased or made. and
now have a round one with toggle switch inserted.  (do not be confused by
the two silver lines applearing to come out of the bottom of the knob.  That
is a reflection from the metal ring around the tunnel opening).

As one can see, the mirror extension and knob are supposed to match the wood
of the dash as closly as possible.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d49q1bkkg9cywc9/htY7qCTmpK?m

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA