[Healeys] Rare healey woody for sale

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:08:25 MDT 2012

Listers,

Deep sigh!  Most definitely my favorite Healey of all time.  I saw it the
first time it came up for sale and I still cannot afford to buy it for my
collection ;-^)

I first saw this car in Bill Emerson's Healey book as an original period
photo of a car that was presumed lost to history.  To my surprise and
delight its rusted hulk was found and beautifully restored.  I believe that
it was most likely either very limited production if not a one off car.

Cheers,

Curt