[Healeys] King pin shock arm interference

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:20:02 MDT 2012

John,

My first comment was wrong. I did a check on one of my Healeys.  In the stock
resting position, there is approximately 3/8th of an inch clearance ( I only
eyeballed it) between the nut and the point where the A-arms join. If the nut
is making contact --- then you need to back off the adjustment with your
offset bushings.

For a street car, I would recommend a zero camber setting.  If your king pin
nut is making contact then you probably have way too much negative camber
anyway.

Richard