[Healeys] AH 100-6 Garage Find

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Fri Sep 21 15:38:59 MDT 2012

At least it is a two-seater.  It looks like a weed whacker in the cockpit.
It also looks like the previous owner loaded the weed whacker with
barbed-wire and turned it loose inside of the car and engine compartment.

I had a 1959 two -seater parts car that my brother and I paid $125 back in
1978.  It came with tons of parts, even a 3000 engine.  It looked better
than this and we stripped the parts we needed and junked the rest just
because the tops of the frame rails were rusted for about 8 inches under the
seats and there was some slight rot on the rear shroud lips.  I'd pay $6000
for that same car in the same condition today.  A cryin' shame.

Randy
 60 BT7
63 BJ7