[Healeys] Heads-Up: Auction-1947 Healey Beutler Coupe-Chassis No:A1534

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 08:05:38 MDT 2012

Hello Reinhart;

I think the best place to start your search about Healeys from Czechoslovakia
is with the  'Association of Healey Owners' website at
http://www.healeyowners.co.uk .

You can always send them an email and ask them to check it out.   Good Luck.
:-)

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives