[Healeys] 1955 100 Burgess paint colour

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:47:22 MDT 2012

Robert,

The air cleaners are a "Hammered" version of the light green engine paint.
To my knowledge no one sells this paint so Roger Moment and I custom mixed
the paint using a similar green Hammerite brand paint and then tinting it
(yellow and white as I recall) to match the original air clear color.

I've attached photos of my restored air cleaners.

Cheers,

Curt
Concours Committee
'55BN1, '60 AN5:{)

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Robert Duquette <
robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> My air filter cans need paint.  They are  currently black.  The books seem
> say hammerite green for 1955 production.  I can't find an image with a
> colour
> other than black!  Can someone steer me right?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Robert

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_2606.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_2607.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_2608.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_2609.JPG]