[Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY MAG

Joe and Lenore Armour sebring at hotkey.net.au
Mon Sep 10 06:43:26 MDT 2012

I have just received my Oct. issue and was intrigued by the ;

The, if undeliverable address, -------  Malmo,   Sweden !!!!!!

Undoubtably an international magazine.

I think it great that we have Graham Robson as Guest Editorialist.
Fantastic to have first hand  stories from someone who was an intergral
part of the British sports car scene, in both production and competition.
This months article,  "Donald Healey's patrons....... who paid the
bills? '  is very interesting. I always saw Austin and then BMC
management as project managers and financiers to the Healey manufacture.

It raises the old question for me, what is a 'works Healey' ?
Pre-production alloy cars  were DHM. Co
100.S were  DHM. Co
Sebring race six cylinder cars were DHM.Co
Rally cars were the MG/BMC Competition Dept. run by BMC

Just a comment but there are a lot of 'works Healey' replicas that look
like rally cars!