[Healeys] Unusual "Healey" find

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Sep 9 13:22:18 MDT 2012

Was at a flea mkt today and found a gold colored Austin Healey cigarette lighter made by Shields 5th Ave, "Gifts for Men".  That store closed in the late 60's, so assume it was made in the 60's.

Car is "Gold" colored, metal and has a cutout behind the seat for the lighter to fit in.  Length is 4.75".  It came with the bottom part of the original box that has the info imprinted on it.

I had never seen one like this.  It makes a nice addition to my collection for the garage where there are bunches of other Brit Car stuff.

tom