[Healeys] side curtain socket question (BN1)

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 8 14:28:51 MDT 2012

Has anyone redone the side curtain sockets and supporting wood blocks
on Hundred doors?  I have all replacement parts and some of the
original wood is still in good condition but I have to drill out the
remains of one socket and then fit and drill replacements.

Any experience, any tricks, any work-arounds that you might have to
share would be appreciated.

I am doing a 'test fit' of the doors and fenders on my long-delayed
restoration.  Once I know everything fits right I will disassemble,
sand re-prime, block sand, prep and paint everything its final color.

Thanks,

-Roland
BN1 #724