[Healeys] parts

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Fri Sep 7 21:00:49 MDT 2012

i have some parts to sell and some to give away.  for sale are two new front hubs for Mark I and II, 12 TPI, a set of front shocks rebuilt by world wide auto parts, a set of bj8 rebuilt calipers,  two rebuildable transmissions, on a side shift and one center shift, a steering idler, a fixed steering column  and a set of carbs for BN1/2.  will give away 4 fender beads that are in pretty good shape, plus some front end and steering parts.  am trying to clean out my cabinets.  contact me off list if interested.