[Healeys] Clutch/Release/Pressure Plate Questions

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Fri Sep 7 07:48:18 MDT 2012

The bolt patterns are the same.  The dowel pins are in different locations.
They are interchangeable IF you get new dowel pin holes drilled at a machine
shop.  I recommend the BJ8 pressure plate as it is smoother and more
positive clutch engagement action..

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444