[Healeys] Clutch/Release/Pressure Plate Questions

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Thu Sep 6 16:33:59 MDT 2012

Jonas
I think the clutch you have fits only to the flywheel you have, so it
would then be from a BJ8. The various clutch assemblies have different
bolt patterns, so won't fit any other flywheel.
For example, when I had my transmission (MkII, tri carb) apart I
replaced the clutch with a BJ8 clutch, as I happened to have a BJ8
flywheel lying around. This is much better than the standard MkII item.

Per in Sweden