[Healeys] FW: Gas Tank Restoration/sealer Kits

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 10:34:58 MDT 2012

Sent before, but bounced as didn't delete sufficient previous comments..

"Yes, I agree. Just a feeling as have no experience of sealers in
particular. In general,I find that various magic slops and slimes work for a
while but then let you down when you least need it. I try to fix things so
they, hopefully, won't need attention again. (There are so many potential
problems in our OLD cars that it's nice to nail a few of them?). I put in an
aluminium tank when my original developed the dreaded pinholes. Hopefully,
that's it for that area....until the sender unit goes!
Simon"