[Healeys] Gas Tank Restoration/sealer Kits

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 20:42:52 MDT 2012

Jonas,

No coating will adhere properly if the inside of the tank isn't cleaned
in the correct way.  I take my tanks to a professional who chemically
cleans them, checks for and repairs any pinholes or other leaks, then
coats them with a very good coating.
His prices are also quite reasonable.
West York Radiator Service
(717) 852-9454