[Healeys] tank straps

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 11:53:00 MDT 2012

BTW, IIRC the 'cardboard' was a special type, almost like leather, tough and apparently water-resistant. I couldn't find
anything like it--ordinary cardboard, of the cereal box variety, probably wouldn't do the job (for long). That's why I
used rubber sheet, but I think thin leather would be better.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net