[Healeys] "Leverage"................

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 12:25:13 MDT 2012

In a message dated 9/2/2012 8:24:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shop at justbrits.com writes:

runs on  TNT with 'season opener' tonite.

Anyone know who's Black Nash-Healey is  in 'trailer' (or have my eyes
failed completely ?? <G> <F>  <G>) ? ? ?

Ed
Please visit MY site  at:
www.justbrits.com

Not sure on who owns it, but I was approached about supplying audio for the
 car's sound. I sent them some recordings I made of my 100, as they said
they  needed sounds of a "Healey", and after I sent it, they thanked me very
much and  then informed me that the car in this episode was a Nash Healey. So
I told them  my audio may not work then as the two cars sound very
different. Again, they  thanked me and said they would make it work, so I'm
interested to see and hear,  how they made it work. Thanks for the heads up as I
didn't know when it was  going to air. I guess we'll all be surprised tonight.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598