[Healeys] Thermostat Choices

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Sep 1 05:25:16 MDT 2012

Forgot to mention to first check the opening temperatures of the
thermostat with a decent (laboratory mercury) thermometer, that reads
212F or 100C minimum, in a slowly heating up pan before fitting it to
the engine. The deviation from what is stated on the thermostat can be
considerable.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL