[Healeys] Disc Brake Upgrade

Magnus Karlsson magnuskarlsson at bornet.net
Wed Oct 31 22:54:49 MDT 2012

Unfortunately I didn't take notes when I last did this conversion but I
believe that the 0.70 will do the job although I can not guarantee this 100
percent.

Magnus Karlsson

www.concourshealeys.com

1 nov 2012 kl. 02:21 skrev HealeyRick <healeyrick at yahoo.com>:

> Girling lists bores of 0.62 inch (the one I have); 0.70 inch and 0.75 inch
before getting to the 7/8 inch on the BJ8.  I suppose I could give the .70
inch a try

> Rick
>
> "Madman in a death machine"
> Follow My Nasty Boy Build: http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

sizes between the 5/8" and 7/8". Unfortunately I do not remember which one to
use but as said before I believe the next one up is ok. You do not have to go
as high as the 7/8" though, as it will, like someone said, result in a very
hard pedal.