[Healeys] Legs Eleven Photo

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 31 22:43:55 MDT 2012

G'day

Sorry if this seems to be a silly request, but it links in with something I
am putting together for our AH club magazine.

I am after a photo of someone who is head down - tail up in the cockpit of
their Austin-Healey. Someone who is trying to find something elusive under
the dash of their car. It really doesn't matter what model, but the article
is about a BJ8.

Don't need to see their face, just their legs poking up over the seat.

Can anyone help please and send me a photo?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia