[Healeys] Heater tap blanking plate

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:11:06 MDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm removing the heater from  my car as I figure it's hot enough already
and I want to remove all unecessary bits..

I will be removing the heater tap, a side benefit being easier access to
number 6 plug. I've looked in various suppliers parts catalogues but can't
find a blanking plate to replace the tap.

SC parts have a blanking plate for a pre 48862 BN4 water drain tap
replacement. From the diagram it looks very similar to the heater tap
arrangement. Anyone know if it would fit or where to get a blaking plate?

Deek