[Healeys] Weber vs SU on a 3 carb Healey

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:20:36 MDT 2012

I have some experience with webers on Mini engines. They are much more
thirsty, tend to offer less torque at low revs, some times they make
coldstarts hard, but offer some extra on top, and much better
accelerator-response . All-in-all, I think tey are only good on all-out
racing aor very highly tuned fastroad cars.

Gergo

PS: they sound and look very racish