[Healeys] Fw: No Healey content but absolutely BRILLIANT.

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Sat Oct 27 16:15:58 MDT 2012

Thank you.  I enjoyed those Merlins.

The restoration of this De Havilland DH-98 Mosquito to flying condition is a
labor of love.

I'm right now in the process of building a 1/4 size scale De Havilland DH-88
Comet.  The Comet is known as the fore runner of the Mosquito - very similar
in plan form to the Mosquito but over all a smaller plane. The Comet named
Grosvenor House was the winning entry in the London to Australia MacRobertson
Race in the late 30's.  I believe the Comet went on to New Zealand after the
finish of that race.

Dick Matson