[Healeys] Looking for a Spriget trunk handle!

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Oct 25 22:38:40 MDT 2012

<< On 10/25/2012 8:24 PM, Curtis Arndt wrote:

The Bugeye handles are slightly different in that they are plain and have no lock. >>

I've got TWO (2), Curt.  Saving them for when I FINALLY get to do a pair of
Concours cars for Wife & myself <G> ! ! !

Besides, I think it's against I.C.C. Federal Law for a Flatlander to sell anything to a
Cheesehead ! ! !

'Course the reverse is NOT true evidenced by the Adult Book Stores just North of State Line with the majority being on the WEST side of SOUTH bound I-94.

Right, Randy ? ? ?

Ed