[Healeys] BN1/BN2 disc brake conversion

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 07:51:31 MDT 2012

Ray,
In a way, that was what I was trying to ask. Yes, I would consider that, if
there were some safety/performance advantage. Or price advantage. The reason I
was considering a "kit" is because presumably it would include everything
necessary to make the conversion. I'll contact Dave Nock & request a quote.
Thanks,
Gary