[Healeys] Cam and crank gear timing marks

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Oct 25 03:47:05 MDT 2012

If the block or head have been skimmed the marks do not line up properly
any more. Choosing the nearest match is probably best. Often a thicker
head gasket can be fitted to help out.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl