[Healeys] Grace is Cranky

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 15:10:57 MDT 2012

Fellow listers, I just got off the phone with John Nikas and it seems the
crank shaft in Grace is beyond repair. Giant crack and no way can they get
it to  work, so he asked me to get the word out and see if anyone has a crank
for a  four cylinder they might be willing to part with. John is in Iowa
right now with  a bunch of new parts to finish the engine rebuild, but as they
were getting  ready to put everything together, this problem raised its
head.
    The Drive Away Cancer, Lap Around America is now on  hold and if anyone
can help, let me know and I'll get you right in touch with  John directly
and we'll take it from there. Thanks in advance to everyone for  all your
help and hopefully a solution can be reached.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1