[Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 07:49:22 MDT 2012

This seems to suggest to me that the front brake shoes are adjusted too loose.
Try adjusting the brakes tighter to see if this helps. There should be a very
slight dragging of the brakes. Also, when bleeding it is often helpful to
temporarily adjust the brakes full tight so that when you pump the pedal the
slaves cannot move & the fluid has no where to go but out. The fluid will flow
faster because the slaves cannot move which will help cause trapped bubbles to
be entrained in the flow & move on out.
Gary Hodson