[Healeys] Something we thankfully don't see every day

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 22:16:34 MDT 2012

Wow. My family used to live near Tollhouse. We moved a couple years before that crash occurred.

That was a scary road; basically switchbacks up a sheer mountain wall. Where the crash occurred was one of the more subdued parts, probably near the bottom of the grade. He wouldn't have survived--rollbar or not--if he'd gone off the side.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA