[Healeys] Nash Healey restoration update

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 19:19:30 MDT 2012

Larry,
Did anything good ever come of that guy in Maryland with the large
collection of Nash Healeys to help you get the things that you are missing?
BTW, there was a roadster of that body style for sale last week at Fall
Hershey in Pennsylvania for $195,000.  It didn't sell, I don't think.
The same dealer had a Rolls Royce for $650,000.
For those of you overseas, those prices are in US dollars.  Your
computer may not be set up to show the dollar sign and some of you may
not know that Maryland and Pennsylvania are US states and are next to
each other.
Charlie